Mastery of the 5 Elements Mid Week Course 30.4 & 1-2 May 2024 x3 days 9-3pm
Mastery of the 5 Elements Core Essence & Character is an introduction to the ancient understanding and teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine. This course is offered in a small group, face to face environment here at Live Balance Grow where learning is fun, practical and heart centred.
Along side TCM we will dive into your core essence and discover your own Element and Character profile of Fire, Earth, Metal, Water or Wood. These tools are powerful and will help you to deeply connect and know yourself and your client.
Discover how to tap into all the Elements and gain and deep understanding and knowledge of how they interact within the body, within nature and the universe. Explore the Essence of each Element including Fire – Excite (loving ourselves), Earth – Nurture (nurturing ourselves), Metal – Refine (respecting ourselves), Water – Be (reassuring ourselves), Wood – Do (asserting ourselves). A deeper understanding will be developed with lots of ah ha profound moments of joy and acceptance of self – just beautiful.
Within Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course, Element Acupressure Points are used to shift energy around the Five Elements to gain optimal balance in the body. Learn how to use these to powerfully balance energy in a Kinesiology balance and offer wisdom and understanding to your client/participant. Enjoy balancing the Elements with a colourful array of natural remedies!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Yin and Yang
2. The Law of the Five Elements including Cycles, Relationships and Interactions of the Five Elements
3. The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
4. In depth look and understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Five Elements (Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood): essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
5. Constitutional profiling of all the Five Elements to discover your own constitution and how to determine other people’s and how this impacts your life. Profiling comprises of: body type (hair, eyes, face, complexion, body antics), movement, traits, self-talk, coping response and life issues, and all your favourite things! This process if very profound and changes your perception, it provides an appreciation and understanding of yourself and others with compassion.
6. All about the Hara and its relationship to the body including how to test and identify when an Element is imbalanced through use of the bodies beautiful Hara using muscle reflex testing
7. Element Acupressure points (ie. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood points), for each Element taught in a meaningful, practical ways which are quick, easy and effective to use to provide deep healing, energy, grounding, balancing, relaxation and flow, direction, strength, power and transformation. These can be a balance in themselves!
8. Detailed element remedy information and practical application for: Element Acupressure points;
Essential Oils; Element Balancing Oils & Sprays; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences;
Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress
Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Energy healing; Nature’s Healing Chi; Plus more!
9. Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build
trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
10. Full step by step Balancing Protocol & full colour manual.
11. Practical application of the full Mastery of the Five Elements balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing to Live Balance Grow Pty Ltd. Once a cancellation notice is received the non refundable administration fee of $200 is forfeited with the balance of money available for refund and deposited back into your allocated bank account within 14days. Less than 14days notice or "no shows" no refund is given and no transfer to the next course regardless of your circumstances, including personal situation, health, finances, life events, travel or natural disasters or anything else as per Consumer Affairs Victoria guidelines for events.
In the event of a global pandemic (ie Covid 19) you will be offered to complete your study program online, or in person where possible, abiding by the department of Health and Human Services. Every effort will be made to assist you to complete your course in a reasonable time frame.
Every effort is made to ensure courses are run as per scheduled dates. Live Balance Grow Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrolments (ie less than 4 students). In the event of a course being cancelled, all course fees will be fully refunded or transferred to a future course date.