Meridians Rivers of Chi Kinesiology - 25-28 May 2023 (4x days)
Meridians Rivers of Chi follows on from the pre requisite Mastery of the 5 Elements Core Essence & Character where you discovered the basics and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Meridians offers a fascinating x4 day course to cover everything you need to know about the bodies very intricate emotional and physical channels called meridians and acupressure points!
This incredible course provides a deep knowledge of meridians, including their function and relationship with the organs, emotional attributes, physical relevance and metaphors to relate to your body and life.
During the Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course you will be working cohesively on achieving deep resonating goals and intentions to align the body to being its greatest self. Muscle testing is used to tap into the subconscious mind to determine which meridians/organs are imbalanced. Awareness of the emotional connection to the meridians is discovered and an imperative part of the journey. Plus you will be using beautiful natural healing remedies and powerful acupressure points to assists clearing blockages allowing your body the opportunity to naturally thrive and heal itself.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
* Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine
* Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
* Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
* How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
* Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer;
* Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
*The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These
points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
*Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
* Full step by step balancing procedure for Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
* Practical application of the full Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course
All cancellations and request for refunds must be made in writing. The deposit is non-refundable, unless Trainer cancels. In the event of a cancellation a refund is given on balance of payment as follows: More than 14 days cancellation notice, full refund less $200 deposit/administration fee; 7-14 days cancellation notice, 50% refund less $200 deposit/administration fee; Less than 7 days’ notice, no refund and no transfer to the next time this course runs or to any other course regardless of circumstance. Every effort is made to ensure courses are run as per scheduled dates, Live Balance Grow Kinesiology reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrolments (ie. less than four students). In the event of a course being cancelled, course fees will be refunded or transferred to a future course date.